In march 12 started the call center module, I had many spectatives about it, because we hear so much about call center, but we don't know enought.
During the course I learn many vocabulary relate to the call center industry, besides how we can apply for a call center job, because there are many ways to do it.
Another important point in the call center industry is discover the customer's need and satisfy their needs, as well there is another topic that really catch my attention was the refund policy.

According with each class I was knowing how change our culture at the moment in which a person decide to work in a call center, because is a diferent enviroment, and the person adopt an american culture.

At the beginning I thought that work in a call center was an easy job, but I recognize that work in a call center is a stressful job. However you can earn a lot money working in. After all that I learn My perspective change totally and I consider it will be important if I try to apply in a call center industry in the future.

From My point of view I liked in the way that the profesor shared the classes moreover the strategies that he used because he created the blogspot in which we could share our opinions, comments about any topic. Further the group created in whatsapp was an innovative style to give us the opportunity to be communicated to help us with a feedback if was necessary.

In My case any teacher never did that still now, so I am glad with the profesor and his teaching way. Also taking into account the classroom activities and as well the participation from each student in classes was a way to support to ourself in our grades.
I think that I deserve at least a 8.0 as myself assesment score. Maybe not get 8.0 or 10 in my real score but I can say I won  knowledge through this module.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario